By continuing to use this website, you are allowing our cookie manager to place cookies and other similar technology on your devices and agreeing that the following information may be collected by us:
- Your unique device identifier
- Mobile device IP address
- Information about your device’s operating system
- Mobile carrier and your location information (to the extent permissible under applicable law)
- Although you have the option to change your cookie settings whenever you like, please be notified that it may lead to decreased website functionality.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files stored on a user's computer with the aim to hold a small amount of data specific to a particular client and website. They can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer.
Why do we use them?
When you visit our site or buy something from us, we automatically store the personal information you provide to us (such as your name, shipping/billing address, email address, order history) along with other information (such as the Operating System (OS) running on your device, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type, and language, and the website you visited before our site). We also store information about how you use our site to understand user behavior, improve our site accordingly, and develop new products; this information may include metadata, the elements you have interacted with, and other details about these elements, change states, and other user actions.Following are the ways in which cookies help us help you:
- Understand your behavior on our site and enhance your experience with the site and our products
- Respond to your queries and issues
- Send you relevant information such as invoices, order confirmations, technical notices, security alerts, etc.